At Elate Health we are delighted and honoured to have Dr. Ayman Zaghloul (M.B.B.Ch, FRCPsych) working in collaboration with us. We refer only to the specialists with the highest reputation and abilities to treat patients in a unique way. They go above and beyond in providing their services and invest time and effort in providing the highest quality service. They also provide personal and professional guarantees that they will take care of their patients using the best combination of scientific and psychological techniques available to provide holistic and long term care that is second to none.
Dr. Zaghloul is a Consultant General Adult Psychiatrist and Honorary Associate Clinical Professor at Warwick University. Dr. Zaghloul is also the Coventry Psychiatry Undergraduate Tutor for medical students from Warwick Medical School. He is a Clinical Lead for Adult ADHD Services. He was also a Board Director / Trustee with Swanswell a National Charity for Drug and Alcohol Treatment until December 2016. Dr. Zaghloul became a Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (FRCPsych) in 2016. He has been a Consultant Psychiatrist since 2002. Dr. Zaghloul is actively involved in the training and supervision of medical students and junior doctors. He has lectured extensively locally, nationally and internationally and has several publications.
Should you wish to book a consultation with Dr Zaghloul you can email us at Elate and we are happy to facilitate this at a time to suit you.
Treatments available include:
- General Adult Psychiatric consultations for a full range of problems and conditions.
- The assessment & treatment of ADHD / Adult Asperger’s Syndrome (Highly Functioning Autistic Disorder / ASD) and their co-morbidities
- The assessment and treatment of mood disorders such as depressive illnesses & Bipolar Disorder
- The assessment & treatment of anxiety disorders such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Agoraphobia, Panic Disorder and Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- The assessment & treatment of alcohol & substance misuse disorders and their co-morbidities to include tailor-made home-based detoxes
- The assessment & treatment of psychotic illnesses such as Schizophrenia & Delusional Disorder
- Medico-legal reports and Insurance-related work such as Insurance Claims
- The assessment & treatment of complex psychiatric presentations