1. At Elate, we pride ourselves on ethical medical: we promise to always give you a detailed, honest appraisal and consultation. If a treatment is not suitable for you, we will inform you and advise you accordingly.
2. At Elate, we will always provide a psychological assessment with every treatment: we promise our priority will always be your psychological and physical wellbeing.
3. Elate will always put your needs first: we understand how important this journey is for you, we will support you at every step. Your journey does not end with your treatment plan; we will continue to help you should you need it. Follow up consultations that relate to the initial treatment will remain free of charge.
4. Elate promises to always show discretion, respect and complete confidentiality in every aspect of your experience: your journey with Elate should be positive and support focused. We will always treat you as an individual with personal needs and never as a number.
5. Elate will always use the highest quality products: we realise that the saying: ‘you get what you pay for’, particularly applies to us and therefore, we promise to ensure all our products are sourced from ethical, British pharmacies who are quality assured. We will never compromise on the quality of our products to save on expense and we guarantee that we will only ever use the very best manufacturers in the world.
6. Elate will always seek the best options for you: we aim to provide a complete service to make you feel and look the best you can be. Therefore, if one of our medical specialists feels it is appropriate, we are more than happy to refer you on to another outstanding expert.
7. Elate’s Personalised Service: at Elate, Dr Max Malik, our Medical Director, has brought together over 20 years of medical experience to create a unique system of Aesthetic Medicine, Aesthetic Dermatology and Hair Restoration Surgery. Dr Max Malik performs all advanced aesthetic procedures personally. These are delivered with a passion that is unequalled. The treatments will always be personalised to you so that we can achieve excellent results. We always aim to improve your self-confidence and so help you live your life to its fullest potential.
Dr Max Malik
Skin and Medical Aesthetic Specialist and Hair Restoration Surgeon, Edgbaston, Birmingham and Harley Street, London
Dr Shahz Ahmed
Consultant Nose and Base of Skull Surgeon, Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham and Harley Street, London
Dr Ayman Zaghloul
Consultant Psychiatrist and Honorary Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Warwick Medical School
Dr Nav Dhaliwal
Dr Nav Dhaliwal is a Dentist graduated from Glasgow university in 2000. She has worked in NHS and cosmetic dentistry since 2000 training and trained in facial aesthetics several years ago.
Advanced Skin Therapist and Award Winning Therapist with over 17 years of experience in the industry.
Elate provides a 360 degrees aesthetic service for men and women to help them: Look Good, Think Good, and Feel Good. We use the latest techniques and highest quality products to provide an artistic and aesthetic outcome that will be long lasting but the effects of which might be life changing.
We provide these services at a bespoke, personalised level delivered by the highest qualified and most able specialists that will make you look and feel amazing. We use this unique service and experience to combine skin and advanced aesthetic and hair treatments, including hair restoration surgery, to provide you with a lifelong aesthetics service and doctor that will look after you to the highest degree and help you to achieve your aspirations, regain your confidence and achieve your potential in life.
*£50 fee applies to every Aesthetic Consultation. Terms and Conditions apply.
**Terms and Conditions apply.